TN MRB Recruitment 2017
Government of Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has present a newest vacancy news in latest announcement section tab. A thousands of people may access the official website to know history this department. TN MRB Recruitment 2017 2018 project is only for qualified candidates in relevant examinations. Candidates from this state may widely apply online for TN MRB vacancy before final date through www.mrb.tn.gov.in web page. Keen users first of check out detailed notification and submit complete bio-data form to office address before closing date.
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has issued notification to engagement of one seventy one technician related posts. Through this advt the authority invites applications for Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician, Plaster Technician Grade-II, Anaesthesia Technician, Stenographer, Computer Operator, Lab Technician etc. Those strongly standard on eligibility criteria they can be apply for TN MRB Technician posts as mentioned below.
TN MRB Jobs Details
Total Number of Posts: 171
1. Heart Lung Hypothermia Machine Technician: 07 posts (Pay Scale Rs 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs 2,400/-)
2. Plaster Technician Grade-II: 87 posts (Pay Scale Rs 4,800-10,000+GP 1650/-)
3. Anaesthesia Technician: 77 posts (Salary Rs 4800-10,000+GP 1650/-)
Posting Location : Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria of TN MRB Recruitment
- For Anaesthesia Technician: A pass in Higher Secondary Course with the Science Subjects:- (i) Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology;(or) (ii) Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and (b) Must have passed one year Certificate Course in Anaesthesia Technician conducted at Government Medical Institution by the Board of Para Medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu or King Institute of Preventive Medicine and Research, Guindy or from any other Institution recognised by the State or Central Government.
- For Plaster Technician Grade-II : A pass in HSC (Academic) Examination with eligibility for University Course of study and Must have passed one year Certificate Course in Orthopedic Technician conducted at Tamil Nadu Government Medical Institutions.
Age limit: Candidates upper age limit is 57 years as on cut off date. Age relaxation is applicable in case of he/she belonging to reserved category.
Application Fee: Rs 250/- for General & OBC category and Rs 500/- for SC/ST/BC/PH & Ex-Servicemen categories.
Selection Procedure: Final selection of eligible contenders depends on written examination marks and Interview.
How to Fill TN MRB Recruitment
Interested and Keen contenders are advised to submit prescribed format through online or offline methods. If you want to fill online form then visit the authority website which is http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/ and download proforma from above link, which is located under notification tab. Once opened the relevant link in web browser you must be attach all supported documents in jpeg format. Once taken decision against the advertisement then follow complete instructions. Affix photograph and signature in on left side bar of application.
Last date for submission of online form: 29.05.2017
Ending date for paying of application fee: 31.05.2017
For more details visit – http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
Kindly subscribe our news letters to get time to time alerts according to selection board.