SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission has issued a great opportunity for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 for Grade C and Grade D vacancies for the year 2017 is now viral on web. The commission invites only online based applications from active and hard working people for SSC Stenographer vacancies for next upcoming year 2018. We understand competition of this examination in every year, so just focus on SSC Steno examination preparation then you will be success. Read all eligibility criteria which are disclosed in official advertisement on ssc.nic.in portal. Don’t use any other third party web links to complete final stage of online applying. Download SSC Stenographer exam dates which are mentioned in this blog as per tentative schedule.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment Notification Apply Online @ ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) now published this proposal and inviting online forms from Indian Nationals for recruitment of stenographer vacancies in the month of September 2017. The applying person must have required skills for this job. The selection committee will be conduct online examination from 4th September 2017 to 7th September 2017 across India. To get this chance you must be participate in computer based examination, Skill Test and Document verification segments. This page contains valuable details of examination pattern, written test syllabus, Skill test and admit card / call letter issuing date etc. You can also receive more free job alerts about SSC Recruitment 2017 projects.
SSC Stenographer Examination 2017 Details
Total number of vacancies: Not mentioned
Post Name: Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2017
Salary per month: Rs 9300-34800/- to Rs 5200-20200/-
Working Place: All India
Eligibility Criteria of SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th Class (10+2) Examination or its equivalent from a famous college or Institute.
Age Limit: Applying persons age limit is between 18 to 27 years as on 01.08.2017. The upper age limit for the post of Stenographer Grade “C‟ & ‟D‟ is relaxable for Central Government Civilian Employees as per extant Government order.
Mode of Selection: Final selection of candidates would be based on their performance in written examination and skill test cut off marks. Category wise exam marks and skill test marks divided at final stage. You can download SSC Stenographer Admit Card / Hall ticket using unique registration number and password at ssc.nic.in.
- You will have to appear for Online Computer Based examination as a part of selection procedure for Staff Selection Commission Stenographer vacancy.
- The question paper will made in Multi Choice Questions in two languages only, which are English and Hindi.
- Total duration of examination is 02 hours (two hours).
- The questions will cover from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness and English Language and Comprehension.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks each wrong answer marked.
- If you cleared this CBT Exam then you will be called for a Skill Test.
SSC Stenographer Skill Test Procedure
- Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in online examination will only be called for the Skill Test.
- The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
Application Fee: Make payment of fee Rs 100/- (One hundred rupees) through online services like Internet banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Master Card etc. Fee is exemption from Women & Reserved categories.
How to Apply Online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
Interested candidates may directly register their professional qualifications using the below link to apply for SSC Stenographer examination. If found the original link on ssc.nic.in then popen it in new window to complete registration process. Keep hold all required documents in your hand while filling mandatory details in blank fields. Upload all asked proofs of documents in image format. After all these steps you will be receive a registration number and password for next stage. Make payment of fee through available services. Lastly take a print out of your application for any further matter.
- Starting date to fill online form: 17th June 2017
- Final date to link expire: 15th July 2017
- Last date to pay fee challan: 18th July 2017
- Date of Computer based examination: 4th to 7th Sept 2017
Apply Online – http://ssconline.nic.in/