SSC CGL Notification 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be conduct All India Competitive Examination that is Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination 2017 to recruit thousands of staff in ministries, departments and organisations of the Government of India. Those wants to crack SSC CGL Examination should be participate in Preliminary Examination and Main Examination as per tentative schedule for selecting of eligible persons for various Group B and Group C Posts. The minimum bachelor degree is enough to register for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 2018 when official notification released. Every competitors have an idea on SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 and upcoming SSC Recruitment 2017 2018 by collecting relevant information. It is one of the important and popular among recently out from colleges or universities of India. Contenders those preparing seriously for SSC CGL Exam 2017 have a look on SSC CGL Previous Year Papers with Answer keys, SSC CGL Exam Syllabus & scheme of examination, cut off marks etc.
Every contenders will have to make all arrangements to easily online application form submission for SSC CGL advertisement on ssc.nic.in portal. The Commission will allowed only online mode application from graduates before final date of closing. Aspirants are required to keep maintain relation with our blog to get daily updates regarding SSC CGL Examination 2017 as same mentioned in official website. Actually, the selection of talented persons would be depend on the basis of an Interview/ personality test/ skill test. Staff Selection Commission has changed pattern of examination from last two years as per Central Government rules. Keep going with us for latest ssc job news on same page, don’t need to spend more time other sites. Contenders are download SSC CGL Admit Card, Answer Key & Paper Code, Tier I Result & Tier 2 merit list using roll number and password. Earlier it has been conducting Interviews for Group B & Group C Posts, but now there was no interviews as per Government Order.
SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment Examination Details
Name of Examination : SSC CGL 2017
Conducting Body : Staff Selection Commission
Examination mode : Tier 1 & Tier 2 (Online), Tier 3 (Offline)
Number of vacancies available : 4117
Official website : www.ssc.nic.in www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC CGL Vacancies:
Group B Posts
Inspector (Preventive Officer)
Inspector (Central Excise)
Assistant Enforcement Officer
Inspector of Posts
Sub Inspector (CBI)
Statistical Investigator Grade II
Group C Posts
Inspector of Income Tax
Junior Accountant & Account
Eligibility norms of SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Contenders should passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent exam with aggregate marks.
Age Limit: The applying candidates age should be 20 to 30 years as on date of notice. Age relaxation is permissible to reserved category as per the Government rule.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to deposit fee of Rs 100/- for Application charges/ examination fee. Pay the fee through SBI Challan/ Net Banking and debit/ credit card. Fee exemption is applicable for Female, SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates no need to pay any application fee.
Selection Procedure: The selection of final merit list based on participates performance in written examination and skill test only. No Interviews for Group B & Group C cadre vacancies. Download SSC CGL Syllabus & Examination pattern pdf from ssc.nic.in under recent announcement section. Read below content to obtain details of SSC CGL 2017 examination. Download SSC CGL Admit Card/ Call Letter using application ID and password.
- Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Type Questions) – 200 Marks
- Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Type Questions) – Each paper carry 200 marks
- Tier-3: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks)
- Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable)
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus Details
Tier-1 Exam Pattern:
- SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam is Objective Multiple Choice Questions and will be conducted online mode.
- Question Papers will comprises of 4 sections : (1) General Intelligence & Reasoning (2) General Awareness / General Knowledge (3) Quantitative Aptitude and (4) English Comprehension subjects. Refer our suggested books for SSC GL 2017.
- There are total 100 questions for 200 marks and duration of exam will be 75 minutes
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Tier-2 Exam Pattern:
- Questions from this section will be objective type and computer based online test.
- There are total 4 papers, which are Paper-1 (Quantitative Ability), Paper-2 (English Language and Comprehension, (Paper-3) Statistics and (Paper-4) General Studies (Finance and Economics).
- Paper-1 & 2 is compulsory for all posts and Paper-3 is only for the post of “Statistical Investigator Grade II” & “Complier” and Paper-4 is only for the post of “Assistant Audit Officer” post.
- Each question paper carries 200 marks and exam duration is 2 ours for each paper.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer, negative marking of 0.50 marks in Paper-1, Paper-3 & Paper-4 and negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-2.
Tier 3 Exam Pattern
- This Paper is Descriptive type and will be conducted offline (OMR Sheet)
- Write effective Essay/ Precis/ Letter/ Application Writing etc.
- There are 100 marks and exam duration is 60 minutes (80 minutes for “VH” and “Cerebral Palsy”).
How to Apply Online SSC CGL 2017 Notification
Interested and Eligible Contenders are required to submit offline/ online mode applications as per their convenient. The Commission will be receiving online applications on ssconline2.gov.in and sscregistration.nic.in portal. Upload Photograph and signature of candidates in specified size.Kindly note mandatory details for future communication. You must complete Part I & Part II Registration otherwise your application will be rejected. Check latest updates regarding this exam time to time on ssc.nic.in portal. Enter only valid E-mail ID & Contact Number to complete process of selection.
Important dates of SSC CGL 2017 Exam
|Release of Official Notification||16.05.2017|
|Last Date of Registration||19.06.2017|
|Uploading of SSC CGL Tier-1 Admit Card 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||01.08.2017-20.08.2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Result|
|Declaration of SSC CGL Tier-1 Result|
|Release of SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam||10.11.2017 & 11.11.2017|
|Date of SSC CGL Tier 3 Exam||21.01.2018|
|Computer Skill Test/ Skill Test||Feb, 2018|
Check for more details – http://ssc.nic.in