SSC CGL Admit Card 2017 Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Call Letter @ ssc.nic.in, SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will be issued admit card for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination in a few days on it’s admit card uploaded page at ssc.nic.in. The team now working on allotment of examination centres for all successfully candidates. The commission is going to conduct written examination from 1st to 20th August 2017 at various centers. Now every applicants will have to check out their application status using a few things which are registration number and password / mobile number. The commission will be uploaded SSC CGL Hall Ticket on ssc.nic.in from mid of July 2017. The link of SSC CGL Tier 1 admit card will not available on any other third party websites, just move to official website. It is also planned to held next stage of examination that is SSC CGL Tier-II will be held in the month of November 2017. So you can also download SSC CGL Tier 2 admit card from same page.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is central government jobs recruiting agency in the various ministries and departments of the Indian Government. As per tentative schedule it will going to release various SSC notifications like CGL, CHSL, Stenographer, MTS and Sub Inspector advertisement. Recently online registration for SSC CGL Examination last date is over, so you can’t again edit any changes. Lakhs of candidates may applied for this online examination or written exam and now ready to connect to official site for downloading SSC CGL Exam Admit Card. Overall it will be engagement of 3805 posts of Assistant Audit Officer for C&AG, Accounts Departments, Tax Assistants in CBEC & CBCT, Register General of India, Assistants in Central Bureau of Narcotics & CBI departments. The Staff Selection Commission now ready to share their updates with those enrol their names for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam.
Important Dates of SSC CGL 2017 Examination
- Date of SSC CGL Admit Card Releasing : 15th July 2017
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination-2017 (Tier-I) : 1st to 8th August 2017 (CBE)
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination-2017 (Tier-II): 10th & 11th November 2017
- SSC CGL Exam 2017 (Tier-III) : 21st January 2018 (DES)
- SSC CGL Tier IV (Skill Test) 2017 : February 2018
Details of SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has been published latest announcements on ssc.nic.in web page under what’s new section page. So if you have any doubts about SSC CGL Hall Ticket then submit your question then click ask button. The Commission has strictly directed to every applicants about importance of admission letters for any exams. You can’t enter into examination hall without call letter. So you must be download it their regional or sub regional office websites before 15 days of examination date. The commission will check your identification at every stage of selection methods like Computer based examination, Descriptive and skill test. If any default errors found on online applications while downloading your admission letter, immediately contact officials through e-mail or contact numbers. If candidates does not receive admission certificate for the examination one week before the date of exam, he/ she must immediately contact officers.
Download SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2017 for Tier 1 Examination Regional Wise
|State||Official Site||Region||Admit Card|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||North Region||Get Here|
|Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||www.sscwr.net||Western Region||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||MP sub-Region||Click Here|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Uttarakhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||www.sscer.org||Eastern Region||Click Here|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||www.sscner.org.in||North Eastern Region||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh, Punduchery, Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in||Southern Region||Click Here|
|Karnataka, Kerala||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||KKR Region||Click Here|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||www.sscnwr.org||North Western Sub-Region||Click here|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||Central Region||Click Here|
Selection Procedure for SSC CGL Examination 2017
The commission will be organized in four stages of exams namely Tier 1, 2, 3 and 4. Final merit list / result will be out based on their obtain marks in written test. Those qualified in first round they will be called for next stage of examinations. At last stage team members will be verify your submitted original documents while interview. It is very need to gain more score in each stage of exam for qualifying purpose. The following case will be resolved by applying one after another, as applicable till the tie is resolved. The merit will be prepared on overall performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III.
However, the candidate will need to qualify all the tiers i.e Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III
separately. There will be no sectional cut-off.
- Total marks in the Computer based examination.
- Total marks of Tier-II examination.
- Total marks in Tier-I Examination.
- Date of Birth, with older candidate placed higher.
- Alphabetical order in which the first names of the candidates appear.
Scheme of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination:
Those willing to participate in this examination will have to check out detailed SSC CGL Syllabus and pattern of examination before attempt it. You can also download ssc cgl previous year questions papers in pdf from our blog shortly. The examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below.
- Tier-I – Computer Based Examination
- Tier-II – Computer Based Examination
- Tier-III – Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-IV – Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document verification.
There will be negative marking of 0.50 for each wrong answer in Tier-I. In respect of Tier-II, the
negative marking system of 0.25 for each wrong answer in paper II (English Language &
Comprehension) of Tier-II and 0.50 for each wrong answer in Paper-I, Paper III and Paper IV of Tier
How to Download SSC CGL Call Letter:
- Candidates those willing to download SSC CGL hall ticket from the site www.ssc.nic.in
- First of all visit above link home page or regional website which are mentioned above paragraph.
- Select which region you applied, click on “Get admit card” link, the link will be opn in new window.
- Verify it before proceeding to another step, the page will asked your application details like candidate name, date of birth and registration number.
- If you forget details of your application then you have to click on Know your roll number of Combined Graduate Examination 2017 page.
- The admit card can download using any two combination of roll number, name and DOB the the applied person.
- Once downloaded SSC CGL Hall ticket then save it into your drive.
- Look at your admission letter about details of Skill Test, Reporting Time, Grade and Medium of Skill Test etc.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017
Friends kindly like or share this blog with your friends for getting latest updates against SSC CGL Exam 2017. We will continuously published articles against ssc cgl result, cut off marks, answer key etc. The candidates may visit the home page for regular updates from our team.