Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 ofb.gov.in Apply Online Industrial Employees, Labour ITI Apprentice Notification, Ordnance Factory jobs vacancy
- 4110 OFB Industrial Employees (Semi Skilled) & Labour Vacancies – Last Date 19 June 2017
- 6948 Ordnance Factory ITI Trade Apprentice Posts – Last Date 30 Jan 2017
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017
The Government of India Undertaking Company Ordnance Factory has issued a press note regarding ITI Apprentice vacancy notice. All readers should know the advertisement details of Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 2018 before joining in the department. The candidates of Indian Nationals are invited to apply online for engagement of ITI Trade Apprentice vacancies in Ordnance & Ordnance Equipment Factories located in different States across India. Contenders those searching for after 10th pass central govt jobs with ITI / Diploma specialization shall apply online for Ordnance Factory vacancies. Read below terms & conditions before go through it’s official advertisement.
OFB Recruitment Industrial Employees & Labour Vacancy Notification
Ordnance Factories Board (OFB) has is ready to expand their staff by selecting them in written test and trade test for the post of 41100 OFB Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour vacancies. candidates those searching for OFB vacancies may use this great opportunity by exploring simple tricks and tips in every stage of selection. There are many options are here for Ordnance Factories Board online form submit before 19 June 2017. Read full eligibility criteria of Qualification, age limit, salary per month, examination syllabus and admit card / call letter etc.
OFB Jobs Details
Total number of vacancies: 4110 posts
Post Name: Industrial Employees (Semi-Skilled) & Labour
Salary : Rs 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/-
State wise vacancies:
- Ordnance Factory Project Nalanda (OFPN) (Bihar): 62 posts
- Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh (OCFC) (Chandigarh): 50 posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki (AFK): 311 posts
- High Explosive Factory (HEF): 84
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari (OFAJ): 219 posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara (OFBA): 90 posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal (OFBH): 181 posts
- Ordnance Factory Chandrapur (OFCH): 91 posts
- Gun Carriage Factory, Jabalpur (GCF): 215 posts
- Grey Iron Foundry, Jabalpur (GIF): 176 posts
- Ordnance Factory Itarsi (OFIT): 50 posts
- Ordnance Factory Khamaria, Jabalpur (OFK): 129 posts
- Ordnance Factory Katni (OFKAT): 24 posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur (VFJ): 230
- Ordnance Factory Bolangir (OFBOL): 465
- Engine Factory Avadi (EFA) (Tamil Nadu): 09
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project (HAPP): 05 posts
- Heavy Vehicle Factory (HVF): 292 posts
- Ordnance Factory Medak (OFMK): 133 posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun (OFDUN): 138 posts
- Opto Electronics Factory, Raipur Dehradun (OLF): 160 posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur (FGK): 179 posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur (OFC): 499 posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar (OFM): 193 posts
- Metal and Steel Factory, Kokata (MSF): 125
Eligibility Criteria of OFB Recruitment
- For Semi Skilled Workman: Candidates should have passed Matriculation and National Trade Certificate (NTC) / National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) from any recognized university.
- For Labour : Matriculation/ 10th class exam passed.
Age limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 32 years as on 19.06.2017. Age relaxation is admissible by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Mode of Selection: Final merit list will be out based on their obtained high marks in Written Test and Trade Test (Practical).
Application Fee: candidates have to pay fee of Rs 50/- through Credit Card, Debit Card or net banking or by depositing the cash in any branch of SBI by challan. Fee is exempting SC/ST/Female/ Physically Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply Online OFB Vacancy
Interested candidates are required to submit online form through official page of http://ofb.gov.in before final date. Upload scanned images of your photograph and signature in jpeg format only.
- Starting date to submit online form: 29.05.2017
- Last date for submission of application form: 19.06.2017
Read full advertisement – http://ofb.gov.in/download/OFRC_IE_2017.pdf
Apply Online Link – http://ofb.gov.in/
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017 ofb.gov.in – 6948 ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy
Ordnance Factory is a subsidiary department of Ministry of Defence under Central Government of India has maintained latest OFB recruitment 2017 2018 for more than six thousand nine hundred positions. These posts are recruiting ever as part of OFB’s Skill India Mission. Contenders need to know history of company, which is available on home page of www.ofb.gov.in in particulars of About Us, Career, latest announcements, tenders, notification/ advertisement etc. Applicants may obtain detailed instructions that are truly entertained their submitted application form. Other links may not share this info directly but our team has dedicated to provide latest employment news and upcoming govt jobs. We are collecting this news directly from company website so you need to verify it before submission of application form.
Ordnance Factory Vacancy Details
Total number of vacancies: 6948
Name of Post: Trade Apprentice (ITI Apprentice- 3621, Non ITI Apprentice-3327)
Salary per month: Rs 5200-20200 Grade Pay of Rs 2000/-.
Eligibility Criteria of Ordnance Factory Vacancy
Age Limit: The age of candidates should be attain minimum 18 years and not more than 22 years as on last date of application submission. Age relaxation rules will be applicable as per Govt. Orders.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10th Standard/ Madhyamik/ Matriculation or its equivalent examination with minimum 40% marks in aggregate with 40% marks in each of mathematics & science.
Application Fee: The charges of application fee by Rs 50/- (One Fifty Rupees Only)
Selection Procedure: Written Examination + Interview + Skill Test . Download Ordnance Factory admit card for written test and reaming selection stages. The result of shortlisting candidates made through obtain marks in main exam.
How to Apply Online OFB Recruitment
Interested and Keen aspirants can apply only go through it’s official website which is ofb.gov.in or www.apprenticeship.gov.in, don’t need to open other source website. Applicants may directly get hard copy of admit card for written examination through the website of www.ofb.gov.in. Make sure fill correctly all items such as your name, date of birth, community, nationality, reservation, seeking age relaxation, permanent address etc. In doubts while filling it refer advertisement in respect of change in calendar of events, vacancies, exam date etc. Upload scanned photograph and signature through e-portal http://www.ofb.gov.in only.
Las Date – 30/01/2017
Download Advertisement – http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10201_1833_1617b.pdf
Click here to apply (Link open from 20 Jan 2017)