OICL Recruitment 2017
The Oriental Insurance Company Limited released latest employment notification for currently vacant positions of total three hundred posts of Administrative Officers in Scale I cadre vacancies. Who seriously preparing for bank jobs should apply online for OICL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017 before final date. There is no chance to extend closing date of online registration. Keep track complete details of OICL Recruitment 2017 details from our blog or visit official web site regularly that is www.orientalinsurance.org.in web page. Before starting to enrol their complete professional details you have to listen a few words of instructions that are printed in job notification.
Oriental Insurance Company Limited (OICL) invites online mode applications from those freshly revealed from colleges and experienced contenders may apply as per tentative schedule. Download OICL Administrative Officer syllabus & examination pattern from below given link. In next article we will posted links of OICL Admit card and result / merit list based on schedule.
Total number of vacancies: 300
Post Name: Administrative Officer
Salary: Rs 32795-62315/-
Discipline wise vacancies:
- Accounts: 20 posts
- Engineer: 15 posts
- Actuaries: 02 posts
- Generalists: 223 posts
- Legal: 30 posts
- Medical Officer: 10 posts
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria of OICL Recruitment
- For Generalist/ Actuaries: Candidates those willing to forward their bio-data for OICL Administrative Officer notification should possess the minimum qualification of a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
- For Engineers: Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Engineering (4 or 5 Years) with automobile engineering as a subject, with 55% for SC/ST and 60% for Others from a recognized University.
- For Accounts: Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / Cost Accountant (ICWA)/ MBA Finance / B.Com/ M.Com from a well know college.
- For Legal: Graduate in Law
- For Medical Officer: M.B.B.S
Age Limit: Lower & Upper age limit is 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. rules by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD categories.
Mode of Selection: Final selection will be done based on Online Written Examination & Interview. You can download OICL Call letter / hall ticket for online exam and also for Interview from www.orientalinsurance.org.in.
Application Fee: Candidates have to paid fee of Rs 50/- SC/ST/PWD categories and Rs 600/- for other categories through electronics card like RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply Online OICL Vacancy
Interested People may apply directly from official website of Oriental Insurance Company Limited that is www.oritentalinsurance.org.in web link. Upload recently scanned images of your photograh and signature in jpeg format. No other mode of application acceptance. Finally take a print out of application and keep it for further communication. Don’t submit incomplete application form it will be rejected summarily.
- Starting date for online application submission: 18.08.2017
- Last date for online registration: 15.09.2017
- Date of Online Examination: 22.10.2017 & 18.11.2017
OICL AO Recruitment Notification – https://orientalinsurance.org.in/documents/10182/5796430/OICL+Advertisement+for+AO+2017+-+English.pdf/35ab0c1a-1c44-4ac7-a595-e64bcecd3f17
OICL AO Online application form – https://orientalinsurance.org.in/web/guest/careers