Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2017
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) invites internet mode application forms from Indian Citizens for engagement of Specialist Officers, Probationary Officers, Clerks cum Assistant, Assistant Manager, Management Trainee etc. All bank vacancy preparation users have to register their bio-data details to get free alerts from our team regarding to Oriental Bank of Commerce vacancy. Registered candidates may get all updates with one single click on www.obcindia.co.in web portal. Hundreds of OBC Bank recruitment 2017 2018 users around the country are willing to apply online before final date. So we created this web article to provide full details of eligibility criteria of Qualifications, Age bar rules, salary per month, written examination Syllabus & Pattern, Result, answer key etc.
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) Bank has uploaded a detailed advertisement file on www.obcindia.co.in what’s new tab. Any Post Graduate / Graduation passed contenders should apply online for OBC Bank Specialist Officers posts. Every appliers must follow our ides, questions and simple tips to crack this great opportunity. The bank invites applications for the post of Senior Manager, Manager & Assistant Manager posts in various discipline. Check out below all terms & conditions to successfully online registration process.
OBC Bank jobs details
Total Number of vacancies: 120
- Assistant Manager (Financial Analyst): 100 posts (Salary Rs 23700-42020)
- Manager (FA) Chartered Accountant: 18 posts (Salary Rs 31705-45950)
- Senior Manager (FA) : 02 posts (Salary Rs 42020-51490)
Eligibility Criteria of OBC Recruitment
- Senior Manager : Passed the respective CA Exam in 1st attempt from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India”
- Manager : Candidate should have passed the respective CA exams in 1st attempt* from “The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” with or without experience and age should not be more than 24 years as on the date of passing of the CA Final Examination.
- Assistant Manager (FA) : Full time MBA in Finance/Full time PGDBM of 02 years with specialisation in Finance/ Qualified Chartered Accountant/ICWA/CFA from a recognised university/institutes recognised by the central government
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum is 30 years for Assistant Manager & 23 to 35 for Manager as on 01.04.2017
Mode of Selection: The final merit list would be prepared based on their obtained cut off marks in written Test and Interview.
Application Fee: The applying candidates shall be paid fee of Rs 100/- (One Hundred Rupees) for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs 600/- (Six hundred rupees) for all remaining candidates, pay through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing bank account information on screen.
How to Apply Online OBC Bank notification
Interested People may submit online filled application form after visiting the home page of www.obcindia.co.in. Must scan their photograph and signature in photo editing software in the required specification. Keep the necessary details / documents for online payment gateway of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges ready. At lastly take a print out of application which is generated by computer in pdf format. Check out your hall ticket number or registration number and password which are correctly printed on application form. If you unable to directly apply for OBC Specialist officer vacancy then open it from our blog.
- Starting date to submission of online application form: 07.04.2017
- Final date to fill online application form: 26.04.2017
Read full advertisement link – https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/upload/recruitmentResult/Advertisement_for_CA.pdf
Apply Online mode at – https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/RecruitmentAndResult.aspx