LIC Recruitment 2017 licindia.in Application form , LIC India Career notification 2017 Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment vacancy
LIC Recruitment 2017
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has been build their growth in Indian Insurance sector by recruiting various LIC India vacancies by talented and spiritual aspirants. There is no another sector to compare with this LIC job opportunity in this field. The authority has uploaded latest LIC India career management notice. those wish to enhance their future in government sector will have to prove their eligibility norms has contains in LIC notification. Follow below step by step instructions that are enable to find out easily online apply for LIC application form.
licindia.in LIC Recruitment 2017 Notification details
Life Insurance Corporation of India is biggest employment providing agency to every Indian. A lot of people has been searching for LIC India job vacancy after completing their educational. Who need to additional salary wish to join in this field. Candidates those willing to work for a challenging career will have to meet minimum qualifications for LIC India notification. This complete selection of eligible candidates will be depend on their performance in written examination, Interview, document verification. the result/ merit list of shortlisting candidates to be displayed on licindia.in website. At time of Interview shall be show basic qualification certificates to selection team.
LIC India Vacancy Notification 2017
Name of Organisation: Life Insurance Corporation of India
Name of Post: Agent/ Insurance Advisor
Job Category: Public Sector (Central Government)
Posting Location: All India
- LIC Thane Region: 30 Posts
- LIC Latur Region: 51 Posts
- LIC Mumbai Region: 50 Posts
- LIC Nagpur: 260 posts
Eligible Criteria of Life Insurance Corporation jobs
Educational Qualification: Applicants those strictly decided to register their names through licindia.in site for Agent/ Insurance Advisor vacancies should be passed Matriculation/ 12th Class/ Post Graduate/ HSC and Diploma or it’s equivalent qualification from any govt approved Board.
Age Limit: Age limit of applying candidates should be between 18 years and maximum 65 years as on cut off date. Age relaxation will be admissible for reserved applicants.
Selection Procedure: The selection of candidates should be made through conducting written examination, interview. Those gained aggregate marks in LIC Indian Exam 2017 will be called for final round that is interview. The authority will delivered LIC admit card for competitive exam.
- Insurance Advisor: Rs 4860-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1800/- or Rs 9000/-
- Insurance Agent: Rs 48600-20200 + Grade pay Rs 7000/-
How to LIC India Application form
Keen aspirants are advised to follow a way of applying online for Latest LIC India vacancy notice before ending date. Almost every applicant have a interest to register their personal details through Life Insurance corporation website which is www.licindia.in but for some posts need to visit www.maharojgar.gov.in site. It will given a chance to those exploring various new things in respective sector. Kindly read below point wise details which will help you to submit without any mistakes.
- First access the portal of Life Insurance Corporation website which is www.maharojgar.gov.in in browsers.
- In a fraction of second you will see the main index page, then go to top menu bar and fin “Current Jobs” tab from the section.
- Now left click on “+” button to explore latest jobs notification in Maharojgar portal.
- On the next page select which post you wants to apply and check it’s desirable qualification.
- Download Prescribed application form and submit it proper channel.
- Upload photo copies of passport size photograph and signature.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
Check more details – Click Here
- Last Date to Apply LIC Thane Recruitment: 28.02.2017
- Last date to apply LIC Latur Recruitment: 31.01.2017
- Final date to apply LIC Mumbai Recruitment: 31.01.2017
- Last date to submission of application for LIC Nagpur Recruitment: 31.12.2017