LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online LIC AAO Exam Notification, LIC Assistant Administrative Officer vacancies online registration www.licindia.in site.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
The Life Insurance Corporation of India has declared to publish upcoming LIC AAO Recruitment Notification on national wide news papers and employment news magazine, So be ready for battle. A lot of people are now discussion for upcoming LIC Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria details. In this way we created this article for such type of persons. We all know the truth of great competition among bank jobs in India . Previously those misused many chances of getting LIC vacancies and now they fixed to do very hard work for LIC AAO 2017 Notification examination. The schedule of LIC AAO Exam 2017 to be added here in this month at end of days. We are suggest you, just register their particulars on www.licindia.in site for more career related news.
LIC AAO Vacancy Notification 2017
The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is India’s top one ranked insurance company to secured through Insurance policy. The company has decided to increase staff across all offices in India. It’s headquarter is located in Mumbai and sub offices are available in major cities. Applicants are advised to check full eligible conditions before submitting LIC application form to www.licindia.in site. The shortlisted candidates are appeared for online test at various centers. In the journey of LIC AAO Recruitment selection procedure we will assistance for your hard work by applying a simple tips & tricks. The employees of LIC India are very satisfying about work culture in the office and they all receiving good monthly salary and other benefits.
LIC AAO Recruitment Notification 2017 Details
Name of job: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
Number of vacancies: more than 500
Job Category : Central Government
Posting Place : All India
Eligibility Criteria of LIC AAO Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: The age of candidates should be minimum 21 years and not more than 30 years as on cut of date. The are relaxation option to be dedicated to reserved category candidates as per govt rules.
- For SC/ ST – 5 years
- For OBC : 3 years
- For PwD (General): 10 years
- For PwD (SC/ST): 15 years
- For PwD (OBC): 13 years
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / Institution with good academic track record. Who are waiting for final year result will not have a chance to apply.
Selection Procedure: The selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of online written test (Prelims & Mains) then followed Interview / Group Discussion (if necessary). The online examination syllabus & pattern pdf documents to be available for downloading purpose on the same page. Those preparing for IBPS, SBI and other bank exams may be crack this exam very easily.
- The written test will comprises of Reasoning ability, Arithmetic, Quantitative Aptitude Test, General Knowledge, Current Affairs & Events, English Language, Computer Knowledge with special focus on banking knowledge and Vocabulary.
- There are total 300 marks for preliminary examination.
- Negative marking will be deduction for wrong answers.
Application Fee: Interested candidates are required to make a payment of fee as Rs 100/- (One hundred rupees) for SC/ST/PWD candidates and other category aspirants are need to pay fee of Rs 600 (Six hundred) for application fee including transaction charges. The payment mode would be done by log in to the LIC official site www.licindia.in by entering details of Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/Master Card/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking / Mobile Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallets, Cash Card or LIC AAO Recruitment challan form.
How to Apply LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Application form
Interested and Eligible candidates may go through the official website www.licindia.in. Scan your photograph. signature and other required document to upload online while registering at www.licindia.com. Keep active your contact number and email address to submit prescribed format. Once ready to fill online form should read full instructions / guideline.
- Access the official website of Life Insurance Corporation which is www.licindia.com
- Go to “Career” to know latest job announcements.
- Choose the link of “Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2017”
- Read all the eligibility conditions and save one copy of advertisement.
- Set photo width & height in jpeg format.
- Upload clear photograph and signature.
- Fill all asked details as given in matriculation certificate.
- Make payment of fee through both online or offline.
- Finally take a print out of online application form future reference.
- Commencing of Online application registration : December 2016
- Last date to submission of application form : January 2017
- Date of Examination : March 2017