Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2017 Probationary Officer Hall Ticket, Exam Dates Download Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 indianank.in Portal.
Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2017
www.indianbank.in will release the admit card for 345 Probationary Officer (PO) recruitment online examination. Candidates those applied for Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2017 can be download admission letter to participate in the event of online test at reputed centers. Appliers may check out time to time for getting their hall ticket / roll number and seat number by entering their application id on the application form. We all know the features of Indian Bank PO call letter to enter in the examination hall. Once taken a print out of Indian Bank PO Admit Card then you need to check their name, exam date, venue, reporting time etc.
Download Indian Bank PO Call Letter 2017
Previously the Indian Bank has released an updated information on the home of www.indianbank.in portal. It is very mandatory to provide your login credentials while asking you on computer screen. The bank has recently closed online registration for 345 Probationary Officer notification. Those selected for Indian Bank Recruitment notice they will get training to admission into Post Graduate Manipal Global Education Services 2017-2018. You don’t need to check other website or will not waiting for physical copy of the hall ticket / call letter for India bank exam. The bank shall be activated the direct link of Indian Bank hall ticket on it’s career reputed page before 15 days prior to commencing of exam. The bank will not divided separate admit card for Prelims & Mains online examination.
Important Dates of Indian Bank Recruitment 2017
- Starting date to download call letter for Pre Exam Training: After 05 January 2017
- Date of Pre Exam Training : 12 January 2017 to 19 January 2017
- Download of Call Letters for Online Examination (Prelims) : After 11 January 2017
- Date for Online Examination (Prelims): 22 January 2017
- Declaration of Prelims Result : 22 January 2017
- Date of starting call letter for online examination (Main) : 16 February 2017
- Date for Online Examination (Main): 28 February 2017
The bank will be released call letter only for those successfully submitted online applications. Who can’t download hall ticket, immediately ring helpline number or mail to officials or once re-check your application status. You should bring one original copy of identity proof along with Indian Bank admit card copy. The admit card shall contains details of name, father name, date of birth, category, post name, examination date/ reporting time, venue / center code, instructions booklet etc. Don’t wait till the last date reach to download admission letter, after the date you will see error messages on screen due to server busy.
How to Download Indian Bank PO Admit Card 2017
A few steps here attached by our team to easily take a print out of Indian bank Probationary officer call letter on A4 size white paper.
- Go to the bank website which is indianbank.in or click on direct link.
- Click on “Career” link then see the page of admit card in new windo
- Enter application id and date of birth or password.
- Click on submit button, Confirm it
- Take a print out and bring to exam hall.