IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online mha.nic.in IB ACIO Vacancy, IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Notification
IB ACIO Recruitment 2017
The Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) will released a favourite central govt vacancy notification that is IB ACIO Recruitment 2017 advertisement. The organisation now try to find out eligible candidates list for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) vacancy through direct recruitment procedure. Applicants those have self confidence for fulfilment of eligibility norms for IB ACIO vacancies. In this year a large number of applications will receive from Indian Nationals for Intelligence Bureau ACIO recruitment 2017. We are advised to check different type of parameters before applying like age limit, essential qualification, exam pattern & syllabus, result, admit card etc mentioned below. The direct link of IB ACIO online apply to be displayed on www.mha.nic.in as per govt rules.
IB ACIO Vacancy Notification 2017
The IB Department will asked various certificates during online registration procedure. The department will be uploaded detailed notification pdf for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-2 vacancies. The suitable persons should apply after official announcement. Once started the receiving of all necessary documents, immediately submit it else you are not eligible for final selection procedure. In the way of selecting eligible persons you should appearing for written exam. The written test will comprise of objective type questions from various topics like Reasoning, General Studies, General Knowledge, Arithmetic and English Language.
IB ACIO Vacancy 2017 information
Name of Department : Intelligence Bureau
Post Name: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade 2
Number of vacancies : 1430 posts
Posting Place: Any where in India
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get an attractive Grade Pay of Rs 4200/- with Good Salary of Rs 9300-34800/- per monthly basis.
Educational Qualification: A Graduate Degree is enough for IB ACIO post in any discipline with having knowledge in Computer application.
Age Limit: The age of candidates should minimum 18 years and maximum is 27 years. The reserved community persons shall be utilise age relaxation option.
Application Fee: General/ OBC category aspirants to be paid Rs 100/- and There is no fee for SC/ST / Female candidates.
Mode of Selection: Applying candidates should be scored high marks in written exam and Interview. On the exam date you have to show IB ACIO Admit card 2017 at exam center. Final selection list would be released based on result of medical examination. Those score more cut off marks in MHA Recruitment for IB ACIO vacancies will have a chance to get this job offer.
IB ACIO Exam Pattern:
- Paper I (Objective Type) (General Awareness, English Language, Reasoning, General Knowledge (GK), Mathematical Aptitude (Maths))
- Paper II (Descriptive type on English Language only) ((Essay, History, Letter)
How to Apply Online IB ACIO Vacancy 2017
Interested candidates may follow below few instructions against official notification guidelines. If you get a thought to register online for IB ACIO Examination 2017, kindly refer it’s home site to get updated information. A number of rules may be effective till process of preparing final merit list.
- First of all visit the official portal of the IB Department which is mha.nic.in
- On the page search the link of IB ACIO 2017 Advt link under latest updates tab.
- Save it in pdf format then read it all important items.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in clear pixel.
- Don’t upload zigzag images else you will disqualify for online examination.
- Make payment of fee as specified in official notice.
- At final stage re-check all entered data and take a print out of application.
- Online registration will begin from: August 12, 2017
- Last date for the submission of online application: September 2, 2017
Apply Online Link – https://www.recruitmentonline.in/