HAL Recruitment 2017
- 500 HAL Trade Apprentice Vacancy – Last Date 15.05.2017
- HAL Notification – Junior Office Assistant & TGT – Last Date 03 May 2017
- HAL Vacancy – 14 Engineer, Technician Trainee & Admin/ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee Post – Last Date 28 April 2017
- HAL Recruitment – 50 Technician & Security Guard Vacancy – Last Date 10th March 2017
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has opened latest HAL job notification 2017 2018 on www.hal-india.com and inviting online applications from Indian Nationals for currently vacancy openings within closing date. A number of Central government job hunters may ready to fill HAL application form as per authority directions. Contenders those willing to participate in written examination / skill test / Interview are apply online mode only. The suitable applicants are register their profile details against any notification from organisation. The company has been regularly uploaded direct recruitment notifications regarding Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Trade Technician, Executive & Non-Executive Trainee, Management Trainee, Group C & Group D Cadre positions.
HAL Trade Apprentice Vacancy Notification
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) now looking for young and result showed persons for various vacant positions of total 500 Trade Apprentice vacancy. Any qualified candidates may apply online mode before 15 May 2017 and read full advertisement details.
HAL Vacancy Details
Total number of vacancies: 500
Post name : Trade Apprentices
- Fitter : 285 posts
- Turner: 12 posts
- Carpenter: 06 posts
- Machinist: 15 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 20 posts
- Electrician: 63 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 08 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 10 posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 04 posts
- Painter (General): 12 posts
- PASSA: 65 posts
Qualification : ITI in relevant trade
Mode of selection : Interview
Application Fee : There is no application fee
How to Apply HAL Vacancy
Interested candidates may apply online procedure through www.apprenticeship.gov.in on or before 15th May 2017 and duly filled application should be forwared to Deputy Manager (Training), Training and Development Institute Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Aircraft Division, Ojhar, Tal-Niphad, Dist. Nasik-422207.
Last date for apply : 15.05.2017
HAL Recruitment Junior Office Assistant, TGT Vacancy (07 Posts)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invited prescribed applications from Indian Nationals for filling up of seven Junior Office Assistant and TGT posts. Any qualified contenders may apply before 03 May 2017 and check out eligibility norms of qualification, age limit, pay scale etc.
HAL jobs details
Number of posts: 03
- Junior Office Assistant: 01 (Salary Rs 15010 per month)
- TGT: 02 posts (Salary Rs 9300-34800/- per month)
- For Junior Office Assistant: Candidates should have passed B.Com with knowledge of Computers & Tally operation essential. Two years experience is required in relevant subjects like administration/ accounts along with good English skills.
- For TGT: B.A (Hindi) as the main subject and B.Ed with Hindi as one of the teaching methods in B.Ed OR B.Sc (PCM) as the main subject and B.Ed with Physics as on of the teaching methods in B.Ed.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 01.06.2017
Mode of Selection: Final merit list would be released based on Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, HAL Public School. Fee is exemption from Internal candidates.
How to Apply Online HAV Vacancy
Interested and Eligible contenders are directly forward duly filled application along with attested Xerox copies of certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification and Experience etc should reach to HAL Public School, Suranjandas Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560 017.
Last date for submission of application: 03.05.2017
HAL Recruitment Apply 173 Operators vacancies Notification
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites online applications from Central govt vacancy hunters for the posts of 173 Operators. Eligible aspirants may apply through prescribed format and check eligibility status before applying.
HAL Job Details:
Total no.of vacancies: 173
Post Name : Operators
Trade wise post details:
- Machinist: 16
- Turner: 21
- Grinder: 11
- Fitter: 95
- Electronic Mechainc: 19
- Electrician: 03
- Instrumentation Mechanic: 08
Pay Scale: Rs 26342/-
Posting Area: Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Eligibility norms of HAL Recruitment
Qualification: Candidates should have passed Regular/ Full Time ITI + NAC / ITI + NCTVT after 10th Class exam appeared for HAL Operator post from a famous college or Institute.
Age limit: The applying candidates upper age limit is 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ST categories.
How to Apply Online HAL Notification
Interested and Eligible aspirants are Required to submit online filled application from www.hal-india.com web page before deadline. Upload digital scanned documents of Photograph and Signature in specified format. Register your contact mobile number and email ID to fetch HAL Admit Card / Call Letter for Written Examination / Trade Test / Interview segments.
- Opening date for online fill form: 27th March 2017
- Final date to submission of application form: 15th April 2017
Read full advertisement – http://hal.eadmissions.net/images/HAL_2017_Notification.pdf
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has been looking for best work minded people for replacing them in place of Engineer, Technician Trainee & Admin / Commercial /Accounts Trainee vacancies. A lot of people are ready to supply duly filled application form to selection team before final date. Acutally this new HAL job offer but previously it was released HAL Technician & Security Guard notification. Kindly use our simple tricks to crack any Public Sector Company opportunity.
HAL Job Details
1. Engineer – 02 posts (Salary Rs 16400-40500/-)
2. Technician Trainee – 04 posts (Salary Rs 10750-27670/- or Rs 10400-25640/-)
3. Admin/ Commercial/ Accounts Trainee: 08 posts (Salary Rs 10750-27670/-)
Eligibility Criteria of HAL Recruitment
- For Engineer Post : Full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology (4 years after 10+2) or its equivalent in the following Disciplines & Branches of Engineering from Institutes/ Universities recognised by appropriate Statutory authorities in the country.
- For Technician Trainee Post : Regular/ Full Time ITI after 10th Standard in the Trades of Turner/ Grinder/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Painter OR Regular / Full Time NAC / NCTVT after 10th Standard in the Trades of Turner / Grinder / Machinist / Fitter / Painter.
- For Admin/ Commercial / Accounts Trainee :Full Time Bachelor Degree (3 years after 10+2) in Arts / Science / Commerce / Administration / Management / Computer Applications Or Regular SSLC + Full Time Diploma in Commercial and Computer Practice/ Diploma in Commercial Practice/ Diploma in Secretarial Practice acquired from the State Board of Technical Education. Candidates are required to possess Certificate of Proficiency in Typing / PC Operations of minimum 3 months (the duration needs to be continuous). In respect of candidates possessing the qualification of Degree in Computer Science or Degree in Computer Application, Certificate of proficiency on PC Operations is not required.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 45 years for Engineer & 38 yeas for all remaining posts as on 28.04.2017
Mode of Selection: Based on Written Test OR Personal Interview.
How to submit HAL Application form
Interested candidates may forward duly filled application form along with all supported documents photo copies to below postal address before final date.
Chief Manager (HR)
Recruitment Section, HR Department Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road Bangalore-560 001.
Last Date to submission of application: 28.04.2017
Download Application form link – http://www.hal-india.com/Common/Uploads/Resumes/542_CareerPDF2_Pre%20Employment%20Medical%20Standards%20and%20Application%20Blank%20for%20Non%20Executive%20cadre,%20Executive%20cadre.zip
HAL Recruitment – 50 Technician & Security Guard Vacancy
Now the company ready to accept all online system applications and will sent a message to your registered email ID about your eligibility nature. Some users may not correctly paid examination / transaction charges as per specified. There is huge competition in these days in field of Central Government undertaking Public Sector company. Keep remember our valuable tips while starting to fill registration form. In case of any particular clarification required on HAL India Vacancy, the candidates can write to SM (HR)-LCA, Joshi.email@example.com mail.
HAL Vacancy Details
Total no.of vacancies: 50
- Aircraft Technician: 17 posts
- Security Guard – 20 posts
- Technician – 13 posts
Posting Location: Bangalore (Karnataka)
Qualification: Candidates those have a interest to apply for HAL Technician Recruitment 2017 2018 should have completed Diploma in Engineering in concerned subject or equivalent qualification from a well know Institute.
For Security Guard: Should have passed SSLC and Experience in operating computer.
Age limit: Upper age limit is 28 years for General, 31 years for OBC and 33 years for SC/ST category communities as on determining date i.e 1st February 2017.
Mode of Selection: The final selection list will be made based on their obtained marks in written examination and Interview. Candidates enter hall ticket number and download HAL Admit Card 2017 through Internet.
Application Fee: Open category candidates are pay fee of Rs 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees) and Fee exemption from SC/ST/PWD categories.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment
Interested and Eligible contenders are required to submit online form which is hosted on the HAL website only i.e www.hal-india.com. No other mode of application will be accepted from users. Don’t waste time till ending date of online registration because of heavy traffic will be negative effect. After this time HAL will not be responsible for any wrong information about the written test and Interview. Keep active the registered email ID and mobile number till process is over. Attach all supported documents and sent by post to below mentioned office address.
The Senior Manager (HR),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
Bangalore Complex LCA Tejas Division,
PB No. 3791, Marathahalli Post, Bangalore-560 037
Starting date for Online Registration: 22nd February 2017
Closing date of Online apply: 10th March 2017
Last date to submission of hard copy: 15th March 2017
Full advertisement link – http://www.hal-india.com/Common/Uploads/Resumes/521_CareerPDF1_FINAL%20NOTIFICATION%20-%202017.pdf
Apply Online mode – http://halcareer.in/HAL2017LCA/