Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017
Metro Link Express (MEGA) Company Limited has presented online advertisement on gujaratmetrorail.com under latest career announcement tab. We all know history of Gujarat Metro Rail is jointly owned by Government of India and Government of Gujarat is entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project phase 1. Eligible candidates may apply directly for MEGA Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 2018 for the posts of Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Junior Engineer, Maintainer, Trainee, Management Trainee, Clerk cum Stenographer, Assistant Engineers etc. Read all paragraphs below which are connected with official Gujarat Metro Rail notification link.
MEGA Recruitment 2017-18 for Manager Vacancy
Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited has issued latest notification for the posts of 10 Manager, Deputy General Manager vacancies on contract basis. If you willing to apply online for Gujarat Government jobs, may this correct way to crack this. The authority looking for young and dynamic persons for appointment of key senior / middle level management positions.
Total vacancies: 10
1. Manager (Information Technology (IT)): 01 (Salary Rs 60000-80000/- per month)
2. Deputy General Manager (Civil): 01 (Salary Rs 120000-160000/- per month)
3. General Manager : 01
Working Place: Gujarat
Eligibility Criteria of Gujarat Metro Rail Vacancy
- For Manager: Candidate must be a B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Engineering (CE))/ Computer science (CS)/ Information Technology (IT)) Engineering Graduate with 7 years experience.
- For Deputy General Manager: B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) engineering graduate having minimum 10 years of Post Qualification construction experience, out of which 4 years experience in construction of Viaducts, bridges, multi storied buildings, workshop sheds etc.
Age limit: The maximum age limit is 38 years for Manager & 50 years for Deputy General Manager as on 21.06.2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rules.
Mode of Selection: Final selection will be made based their obtained marks cut off marks in Interview.
How to Apply
Interested People may forward duly filled application form along with scanned copies of latest CV & relevant documents send through email only at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th July 2017. Upload scanned images of photograph and signature in jpeg format only.
Last date of receipt of application: 20.07.2017
Download application form – http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Format-for-Application-on-Contract-Appointment.docx
Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment Train Operator / Station Controller notification
MEGA has issued official notice for inviting online applications from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian Nationality for Non-Executive posts of six hundred and six posts to be filled by shortlisting. Appliers shall obtain good marks in written examination and Interview. Read all eligibility norms of Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited advertisement before submitting their application.
Gujarat Metro Rail Jobs details
Total Number of vacancies: 606
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC/TO): 283 posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 31 posts
- Junior Engineer: 99 posts
- Maintainer: 193 posts
Posting Location: Gujarat
Eligibility Norms of Gujarat Metro Rail Vacancy
- SC/TO Post : Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science or Electronic discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute
- For CRA Post: Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics discipline from a Government Recognized University / Institute.
- For Junior Engineer Post: #Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Civil from a Government Recognized University / Institute
- For Maintainer: SSLC pass with ITI (Two Years) in Fitter / Electrician / Electronics from a Government Recognized University / Institute
Age limit: Candidates minimum age is 18 years and maximum is 28 years as on 30.04.2017. A relaxation is applicable in case of he/she belonging to reservation category.
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO): Rs 13500-25520/-
- For Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): Rs 10170-18500/-
- For Junior Engineer: Rs 13500-25520/-
- For Maintainer: Rs 8000-14140/-
Application Fee: General/ Un-Reserved candidates are required to pay fee of Rs 600/- (Six Hundred Rupees Only) and Rs. 300/- for SEBC/OBC candidates through online banking services or challan form. Rs 150/- for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their talent in written examination (Online Test), Personal Interview and Gujarati Language test. Download Gujarat Metro Rail Admit Card / Call Letter for online test.
How to Apply Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment
Interested and Eligible competitors have to register their profile data through www.gujaratmetrorail.com website. Enter only correct details on computer screen as printed on Matriculation certificate. If you new to register click on “New Registration” tab and enter your name, contact details and Email-id. Upload scanned images of Photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the official file. At final stage you need to take a print out of application form for future communication. There are several options available to make payment of fee like Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Save application registration number and Password/ Date of birth for downloading call letter through online.
- Beginning of online registration: 30.03.2017
- Final date to submission of application: 30.04.2017
Read full advertisement – http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/MEGA-Recruitment-Notification-for-OM.pdf
Apply Online Link – http://www.gujaratmetrorail.com/careers/