FCI Recruitment 2017, Food Corporation of India Apply Online for FCI Jobs 2017 2018, FCI Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade II & III Vacancy notification fcijobsportal.com
FCI Recruitment 2017
Dear Contenders we asserted that latest employment news regarding Food Corporation of India (FCI) goes to invited prescribed online forms from All Indian citizens. Who have desirable qualification are advised to apply online for FCI Recruitment 2017 2018 from the page directly in fcijobsportal.com or fci.gov.in site. The authority will ready to taken forwarded FCI Application form / offline mode application from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, selection process, application fee for the below posts. Check out Zone wise Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 advertisement. The final appointment based on candidates obtained marks in FCI examinations. Those hunting for central government vacancy in Internet then bookmark the page for getting all type of FCI vacancy alerts.
Our team has wish to implement news of FCI recruitment notification for this project year. There will be recruiting five thousand above vacancies in all zones. The authority has been engagement of different cadre positions like Assistant General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Executive Director, Assistant Grade-II, Assistant Grade-III, Assistant Grade-I, Manager, Operator, Watch man, Management Trainee, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer etc. The main theme of organisation is providing Food Security for Indians. It’s head quarter is located in New Delhi and controlled under Ministry of Food, Consumer Affairs. Check out old published notice about FCI latest job news on fcijobsportal.com under recent history tab. The selection committee has declared upcoming notification list in a review meeting. We collecting this information based on National News Papers. We sincerely say that kindly refer Food Corporation of India (FCI) website to confirm this news.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 @ fcijobsportal.com
Name of Organisation : Food Corporation of India
No.of Vacancies: 4318 posts
Name of Post: Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade-I II & III, Assistant Manager, Management Trainee Posts
Selection Procedure: Written Test (Online Examination) + Interview / Skill Test
Application Process: Online/ Offline
Notification released date : available shortly
Official website : fcijobsportal.com or fci.gov.in
fcijobsportal.com Apply Online for FCI Notification 2017
Those willing to submit all supported documents by uploading online method then first scan and save it in local disk to directly upload. There is not much time to register online for FCI vacancy. You can apply individual for FCI Junior Engineer, FCI Assistant Grade posts separately. All Zone/ Region candidates have a chance to apply for vacant posts before closing date. Candidates from Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, HP, UP, Rajasthan, J&K states relating to North Zone. East Zone – Orissa, West Bengal, Jharkhand, Bihar, West Zone- Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, South Zone-Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, North-East Zone-Assam, NEF, Nagaland, Arunachal, Manipur. Don’t sent any incomplete / misspelled documents to recruitment panel otherwise you should not shortlist for written examination. The written test will conduct after two months of issuing advertisement. Download FCI Syllabus & Pattern in pdf format for more cut off marks gained.
Eligibility norms of FCI Recruitment
Name of Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering): 88 Posts
- Assistant Grade-II (Hindi): 54 posts
- Assistant Grade-III (General/Accounts/Technical/Depot): 4076
- Typist (Hindi): 100 posts
- Junior Engineer Post: The candidates applying for this post should have an Engineering degree in Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical discipline from a recognized university / board.
- Assistant Grade-II (Hindi): Should possess Any Graduation degree in Hindi subject.
- Assistant Grade-III (General/Accounts/Technical/Depot): Candidates should have a common degree in any discipline from a well know institute.
- Typist (Hindi): Those willing to apply for this post should be graduate and having typing speed of 300 words per minute in Hindi on computer key board.
Age Limit: The Lower age limit is 18 years for all category vacancies, upper age limit not more than 28 years for Junior Engineer, 25 years for Typist post, 27 years for Assistant Grade-III category post. Age relaxation rules applicable as per Govt. rules.
Selection Procedure: The authority will sent a appointment letter after completion of all selection segments. Competitors will have appearing for online examination / OMR Question Papers written test for above posts at reputed exam centers. Download FCI Admit Card 2017 within 15 days from examination date. The Question paper has contains multiple choice questions from General Aptitude, Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs, English, Mathematics, General Knowledge etc.
How to Apply Online FCI Recruitment 2017
Interested and Eligible contenders are required to submit online / offline mode application form through the website / postal address before final date. No TA will be provided for the Written Test. Those ensure to have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria only apply for FCI vacancies. Submit self-attested photo copies of documents for proof of age / qualification / caste etc.
- Initially visit the official web portal of Food Corporation of India that is www.fcijobsportal.com or also apply Offline mode.
- If you want to apply offline method then download application from from notification advt or neatly type the application form in A-4 size paper as per details in the advertisement in the prescribed proforma.
- Open www.fcijobsportal.com site in supported web browser, Click on “Apply Online for FCI Recruitment 2017” link then follow below steps.
- Fill all items correctly without any common mistakes.
- Pay the examination fee through bank challan.
- Enter valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number to communicate till last moment.
- The authority will not be responsible for any technical problems or any other problem in submission of online application.
- Upload color photograph and signature in specified sizes.
- Click on submit button then download one copy of computer generated application.
Date of Notification Releasing: Update soon
Last date to online registration: Update Soon
For more information visit – http://www.fcijobsportal.com