CRPF Admit Card 2017
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) will be upload CRPF Constable Admit Card 2017 on the website www.crpfindia.com at every stage of PST / PET & documentation, Written Test, Trade Test and followed Medical Examination during the whole process completed. A millions of CRPF Constable job aspirants were applied for Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/Female) vacancy. You need to enter a basic details of application form like registration number / reference id and date of birth to directly download CRPF Constable Call Letter / Admit Card 2017. The department will be hold written examination on 14th May 2017 at various exam centers. After link activation on crpfindia.com website can download CRPF Constable admit card within link disabled.
CRPF Admit Card 2017 – Download CRPF Constable Call letter at crpfindia.com
The authority has completed all requirements for conducting written examination for 2945 Constable vacancies across India. The shortlisting candidates may download CRPF Call letter for selection rounds from www.crpfindia.com. Those firstly qualified in Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be called for Written examination. The written examination will be bilingual i.e Questions consists in English & Hindi Languages. On computer screen you will provide their roll number, name, date of birth and name of the examination. Selection team will sent a short message to registered mobile number and Email ID about CRPF Constable Exam call letter withing two weeks prior to exam date. Already the authority has fixed written examination date in official notification.
CRPF Constable Call Letter for Written Exam, PET/ PST, Trade Test
Name of Organisation: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Name of Test: Constable (Technical & Tradesmen)
Total vacancies: 2945
Written Examination date: 14.05.2017
Admit Card Status: available shortly
Official website: www.crpfindia.com
CRPF Constable Admit Card 2017
Candidates ma face any difficulties during call letters/ admit card download for PST/ PET & documentation, Written test etc from the website, appliers should contact the concerned recruitment centres at least one week before PST/PET & documentation/Written test/ Trade test, or Medical Examination. Check instructions for Written examination before going to exam hall. The written test will be conducted on OMR based sheet for 100 marks. Candidates are required to obtain cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in written examination for General by 35% marks and 33% marks for SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
CRPF Constable Exam Syllabus & Pattern
- Part-I: General Awareness/ Knowledge of elementary mathematics analytical aptitude. ability to observe and distinguish patterns. basic knowledge in English/ Hindi.
- Part-II: Questions carrying 01 mark, separately for each trade to assess the knowledge of the candidate in respective trade.
- Total duration of exam two hours
- All questions will be compulsory and carry equal marks.
- Answers to the questions will have to be given on OMR sheet only.
- Must verify received OMR sheet about Name, Roll Number, Language option code, Category, Question booklet series number, series code, signature, left thumb impression etc.
How to Download CRPF Constable Admit Card
Aspirants may download your CRPF Hall ticket 2017 for all selection segments through Internet based link which are www.crpfindia.com & www.crpf.nic.in sites. Check the official website regularly for CRPF Constable hall ticket, the result of written test and date / venue of trade test will also be displayed at written examination centers and uploaded in crpf website. The candidates must carry at least one photo bearing identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College, Income Tax Pan Card in original.
- Firstly open official web link in browser or type www.crpfindia.com in address bar.
- Look for CRPF Admit Card 2017 link on home page and hit on “Admit Card for CRPF Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Examination”
- Open the link in new window / tab and enter asked items in blank fields.
- hit on “submit” button and take a print out of system created CRPF Hall Ticket/ Admit Card
- Keep it at safe place till selection process is over.
For more information visit – http://www.crpfindia.com/