Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court of Judicature Allahabad invites online applications from Indian Citizens for the posts of total 1955 posts of Personal Assistant, Clerk, Peon, IT Supporting Staff Reader vacancies for Uttar Pradesh Fast Track Court / Additional Courts for this year. Candidates those wish to satisfied certain eligibility norms then register their professional qualifications details with separately for each post. Applicants those wish to fetch complete details of Allahabad High Court vacancies may visit home page that is www.allahabadhighcourt.in within closing date. You must download regarding instructions booklet before opening online form in browsers.
Allahabad High Court Notification 2017 – Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver & Group D Vacancy
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has noticed a biggest employment offer for the posts of 4386 Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Driver & Group D vacancies. The contenders those wants to crack this examination should apply online before final date. It is necessary to verity advertisement eligibility norms of qualifications, age limit, pay scale etc. Aspirants may download the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment notice from www.allahabadhighcourt.in web page.
Allahabad High Court Jobs Details
Total number of posts: 4386
1. Junior Assistant: 1786 posts (Salary Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 1900/- OR Rs 2000/-)
2. Stenographer: 543 posts (Salary Rs 5200-20200/- with GP Rs 2800/-)
3. Driver: 37 posts (Salary Rs 5200-20200/- with GP Rs 1900/-)
4. Group D: 2020 posts (Salary Rs 5200-20200/- with GP Rs 1900/-)
Eligibility Norms of Allahabad High Court Vacancy
- Junior Assistant: Intermediate with CCC Issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English typewriting on Computer.
- Stenographer: Graduate with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society.
- Driver: High School along with Driving License to drive four wheelr.
- Group D: Candidates should have passed Junior High School with Diploma or certificate course form Industrial Training Institute OR Junior High School Pass.
Age Limit: Age group of applying candidates is between 18 to 40 years as on 01.07.2016
Mode of Selection: Final merit list / result to be made based on written examination marks, Typing Test & Practical Test score marks.
Application Fee: General / OBC candidates have to pay Rs 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees) & Rs 300/- (Three Hundred Rupees) for SC/ST category of UP (Driver & Group D) and Rs 750/- for General/ OBC candidates & Rs 500/- for SC/ST category of UP (all others posts) through Debit / Credit Card, Net Banking OR SBI Challan form.
How to Apply Online Allahabad High Court Recruitment
If you are eligible for this official news then immediately register your professional qualification details through official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in web page before 22nd August 2017.
Last date for online application submission: 22.08.2017
Read full notification – allhabad-high-court
Online apply here – http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7
Allahabad High Court has issued pdf document in national news papers for engagement of vacant positions. There are so many old advertisement were expired due to time limit. So kindly submit online form before ending date through www.allahabadhighcourt.in link. It is very necessary to know details of examination date & time, fee structure, general instructions, application form, selection procedure etc. you must be complete all arrangements before 03rd July 2017.
Allahabad High Court jobs details
Total number of vacancies: 1955
1. Personal Assistant: 250 posts (Salary Rs 28800/- per month)
2. Clerk: 500 posts (Salary Rs 21150/-)
3. Reader: 250 posts (Salary Rs 24200/- per month)
4. Munsarim: 250 posts (Salary Rs 24200/- per month)
5. Peon/ Orderly: 500 posts (Salary Rs 15000 per month)
6. IT Supporting Staff: 205 posts (Salary Rs 50000 per month)
Posting Location: Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
Eligibility Criteria of Allahabad High Court Vacancy
Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation with DIploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC issued by DOEACC/NIELIT Society for Personal Assistant, Intermediate with CCC issued by DOEACC/ NIELIT Society and 25/30 words per minute for Hindi/ English typewriting on Computer for Clerk/ Reader/ Munsarim post, Junior High School pass for Peon/ Orderly post, B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA with specialization in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT from recognized university.
Age limit: Lower age limit is 18 years for all vacancies and 40 years as on 01.07.2016. AGe relaxation is applicable in case of appliers belonging to reservation category.
Selection Procedure: Based on Written Examination, Typing Test and Practical Test.
- General / OBC candidates of UP State (Peon/ Orderly posts) : Rs 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees Only)
- SC/ST category of UP (Peon/Orderly Posts) : Rs 300/- (Three Hundred Rupees)
- General / OBC candidates of UP for all other posts: Rs 750/- (Seven hundred fifty rupees only)
- SC/ST category of UP for remaining posts: Rs 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees)
- Paid through Debit/ Credit card, Net Banking or SBI Challan form.
How to Apply Online Allahabad High Court Recruitment
Interested and Eligible contenders may submit duly online filled application form through it’s original link www.allahabadhighcourt.in before final date. Upload all necessary document in asked format with xerox copies. Take a print out of computer generated acknowledgement slip for future use. Take care while filling your personal information, use only updated browsers.
Starting date to online form submission: 12.06.2017
Final date to submit online application: 03.07.2017
Read full advertisement – http://www.govtjobsway.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/ald-highcourt.pdf
Apply Online link – http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/calendar/itemWiseList.jsp?group=7