AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Bhubaneswar has noticed an employment offer for Sarkari Naukri seekers in India. Hunters may stop here to read this fresh news from AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 2018 project. Download AIIMS Bhubaneswar online form to enrol their bio-data for any upcoming notices. A large people may be access this web page because this is amazing offer from AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department. Appliers may be eligible for any type of vacancies like Non Faculty and Medical Cadre positions. To crack this examination just put your efforts on AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy news. Our team was created this web article and shared with our daily visitors.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Senior Residents Vacancy
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has issued latest notifications for the posts of 236 Senior Residents posts. Any qualified candidates may apply through online portal before final date. It is necessary to check full eligibility norms like educational qualification age lmit, pay scale, how to apply etc.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Details
Total Number of vacancies: 236
Post Name : Senior Residents
Salary : Rs 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs 6600/-
Qualification: Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
Age limit: Applying candidates maximum age limit is 33 years as on 31.07.2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD categories.
Job Location : Bhubaneswar
Selection Method: Final merit list / result will be released based on their score in Written Examination & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay fee of Rs 1000/- (One thousand rupees) for General/ OBC , Rs 500/- (Five Hundred Rupees) for SC/ ST candidates through NEEFT -Account No. 557820110000006, IFSC Code: BKID0005578, MICR Code: 751013019 Payable at Bank of India, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar Branch, Odisha.
How to Apply Online for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy
Interested aspirants can be fill online form it is available on the index page of .aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in before closing date of registration. Take a print out of system generated application for future use.
Last date for submission of online form: 31.07.2017
Detailed Notification – http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/admin/Document/WhatNew/WhatNew-497.pdf
There is no alternative opportunities in Odisha State, kindly read all particular details and click to submit online form. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Department will be engagement of 1212 Group B (Non Faculty) Vacancies like Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant, Technician, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Store Keeper etc through Direct Recruitment Basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Bhubaneswar) , Odisha State. Download minimum eligibility norms which are mentioned in What’s News document under career section page on aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
Job Location : Odisha
Total number of posts: 1212
Post Name: Group B (Non Faculty)
1. Public Health Nurse: 01
2. Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters): 127
3. Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sister Grade-II): 800
4. Maternity & Child Welfare Officer: 01
5. TB & Chest Disease Health Assistant: 02
6. CSSD Technician: 06
7. Technical Officer (Technical Supervisor): 09
8. Technical assistant/ Technician: 64
9. Technical assistant / Technician (Nuclear Medicine): 01
10. Radiographic Technician Grade-I: 15
11. Radiotherapy Technician Grade-II: 02
12. Audiometry Technician (ENT): 01
13. Technical Assistant (ENT) Speech Therapist: 01
14. Technical Officer (Opthal) (Refractionist): 04
15. Electro Cardiograph Technical Assistant: 01
16. Technical Officer (Dental) (Dental Technician): 04
17. Physiotherapist: 02
18. Multi-Rehabilitation Worker (Physiotherapist): 04
19. Occupational Therapist: 02
20. Technician Prosthetic & Orthotic (Technical Officer): 01
21. Yoga Instructor: 01
22. Dietician: 12
23. Medical Social Service Officer Grade I: 15
24. Medico Social Worker: 03
25. Psychiatric Social Worker: 03
26. Vocation Counsellor: 01
27. Health Educator (Social Psychologist): 01
28. Medical Record Officer: 04
29. Laundry Manager: 01
30. Warden (Hostel Warden): 03
31. Lady Hostel Warden: 02
32. Librarian Grade-I (Documentalist): 01
33. Librarian Grade-III : 04
34. Bio Medical Engineer: 01
35. PACS Administrator (Technical Officer-Photography): 01
36. Gas Officer / Manager / Supervisor : 01
37. Assistant Engineer (A/C&R): 01
38. Junior Engineer (A/C&R): 04
39. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01
40. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 04
41. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03
42. Junior Engineer (Civil): 06
43. Junior Accounts Officer (Accountant): 04
44. Chief Cashier: 01
45. Assistant Administrative Officer: 02
46. Office Assistant (NS): 43
47. Legal Assistant: 01
48. Junior Reception Officer: 02
49. Transport Supervisor: 01
50. Private Secretary: 05
51. Personal assistant: 06
52. Assistant Stores Officer: 01
53. Store Keeper: 20
54. Senior Hindi Officer: 01
55. Junior Hindi Translator: 03
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is should be between 21-35 years as on date of advt.
Salary : Rs 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs 4200/-
Educational Qualification: View official advertisement.
Application Fee: Rs 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees Only) to be paid through online payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
How to Apply Online AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online procedure through it’s official website http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/. No other mode of application acceptance from candidates. Upload scanned images of your photograph and signature in jpeg format only.
Last Date to Apply: 28.06.2017
Read full advertisement – http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/admin/Document/WhatNew/WhatNew-482.pdf
Apply Online here – http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/Recruitment_Notice.aspx#